Women's Bean Boots, 8"
Current price: $149.00
Size: 5, Width Medium B
Our legendary Maine-made Bean Boot. Built for the road less traveled by "L.L." himself in 1912 and keeping feet comfortable ever since.
- With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size down. Half sizes, order 1½ size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 8. With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order one size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 9.
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper sheds rain and snow.
- Lace-up design provides secure and customizable fit. Laces not waterproof.
- Iconic triple-needle stitching provides long-lasting durability.
- Waterproof rubber boot bottom keeps feet dry.
- Uniquely shaped foot form offers comfort and stability, and a steel shank adds support.
- Legendary chain-tread outsole gives reliable traction.
- Best for rain, mud and other wet conditions.
- Not designed to stay submerged in water.
- Made in Maine.