What it is: A deeply hydrating conditioner that nourishes and repairs the damage in all hair types.
Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, Curly, and Coily
Hair Texture: Fine, Medium, and Thick
- Damage, Split Ends, and Breakage
- Repairs damage
- Smooths frizz
- Promotes shiny, healthy-looking hair
- Baobab Protein: Restores hair's pH balance, sealing the cuticle to protect the hair.
- Murumuru Butter and Amazonian Oils: Deeply hydrate and nourish strands.
- Marine Collagen: Maintains moisture and a healthy oil balance.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, gluten-free, cruelty-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: This smart system deposits active botanicals to fill damaged parts of the cuticle. It contains luxe brassica oil, which seals the cuticle after treatment, smoothing split ends and locking in moisture essential for healthy, shiny hair. It also uses heat to activate reparative properties and natural polymers while protecting against damage.
Fragrance Description: The intoxicating scent is a sophisticated take on 'beachy' with notes of black coconut, orange blossom, fresh sandalwood, and pacific musk.
Clean at Sephora
Clean at Sephora is formulated without a list of over 50 ingredients, including sulfates (SLS and SLES), parabens, phthalates, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.