Squalane + BHA Pore-Minimizing Toner
Size: 4.0 oz/ 120 mL
What it is: An alcohol-free dynamic toning solution packed with naturally derived AHA and BHAs that visibly tightens pores, clarifies, purifies, and hydrates all at once.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Pores, Dryness, and Oiliness
- White Willow Bark Extract: Helps unclog pores and manage excess oil.
- Caviar Lime Extract: A natural source of alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs), polyphenols, and flavonoids that clears away dead surface skin.
- Sugarcane-Derived Squalane: Delivers weightless moisture without shine.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: The secret to this formula is raw white willow bark, a powerful source of natural BHAs with multiple benefits: skin-calming, dead-skin-dissolving, and texture-smoothing. Blended with hydrating squalane, this first-of-its-kind fusion dislodges and exfoliates away excess oil, dirt, and debris while also quenching skin. It’s made to balance the oiliest skin types without dehydrating the driest, and leaves skin feeling refreshed and ready for the rest of your routine.
Clinical Results: In a 14-day consumer study of 35 female subjects, ages 18-50, after twice daily use for 2 weeks:
- 100% agree their pores were minimized
- 100% agree their skin looks more calm and less irritated
- 97% agree their blackheads were less visible
- 94% showed a visible reduction in excess oil
Clean at Sephora
Clean at Sephora is a curation of brands committed to evolving the beauty industry. When you see our Clean seal, you can be sure this brand's products are formulated without certain ingredients that are potentially harmful to human health and the environment and also address ingredients clients are concerned about, including phthalates, formaldehyde or formaldehyde releasers, oxybenzone and octinoxate, hydroquinone, triclosan, coal tar, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone, insoluble plastic microbeads, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.