What it is: A deeply hydrating serum infused with bakuchiol & hyaluronic acid that plumps skin & delivers visible improvement in pores, texture & wrinkles.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Fine Lines/Wrinkles, Dryness, and Uneven Texture
- Bakuchiol: A plant-derived retinol alternative that visibly refines pores and uneven texture, smooths fine lines, and calms breakouts.
- Hyaluronic Acid: A super hydrator that visibly plumps skin and holds 1,000 times its weight in water.
- Yuzu: High in vitamin C and antioxidants, brightens and protects the appearance of skin.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, gluten-free, cruelty-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: Bakuchiol is spun at high speeds into a hyaluronic acid serum, creating a slushy-like texture. This texture provides skin with the benefits of both a serum and a lightweight moisturizer. The hyaluronic acid penetrates skin quickly and deeply while the bakuchiol treats and protects the complexion.
Clinical Results: In a consumer panel of 30 participants over 2 weeks:
- 96% saw a decrease in the appearance of pores
- 92% saw a decrease in the appearance of breakouts
- 100% saw considerably softer and smoother skin
Clean at Sephora
Clean at Sephora is a curation of brands committed to evolving the beauty industry. When you see our Clean seal, you can be sure this brand's products are formulated without certain ingredients that are potentially harmful to human health and the environment and also address ingredients clients are concerned about, including phthalates, formaldehyde or formaldehyde releasers, oxybenzone and octinoxate, hydroquinone, triclosan, coal tar, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone, insoluble plastic microbeads, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.