Rich Cushion Cream Ultra Plumping Moisturizer
Size: 1.69 oz / 50 ml
What it is: An ultra-rich cream that visibly plumps, hydrates, and supports the moisture barrier.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Dryness, and Loss of Firmness and Elasticity
Formulation: Rich Cream
- Glycerin, Squalane, and Saccharide Isomerate: A power trio of super-hydrators to deliver up to 24 hours of moisture.
- Watermelon Rind, Lentil Fruit, and Apple Skin: Plump the look of fine lines.
- Coastal Plants: Support skin's moisture barrier with a "second skin" effect.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan and cruelty-free.
What Else You Need to Know: This ultrarich cream offers dry skin the hydration it needs to recover from external stressors and support its natural moisture barrier. Its silky formula glides on like a protective veil to infuse skin with moisture. This product also has the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance™.
Clinical Results: In an independent clinical study of 32 participants, ranging in age from 31-60:
- 100% of participants saw a significant improvement in measured hydration after 8 hours
In an independent consumer study of 32 participants, ranging in age from 31-60, after 24 hours:
- 100% agreed their skin felt instantly hydrated
- 96% agreed their skin texture felt soft and smooth
- 94% agreed their skin has a youthful, healthy, radiant glow
- 87% agreed their skin looked firmer, more lifted, more supple and elastic
Clean at Sephora
Clean at Sephora is a curation of brands committed to evolving the beauty industry. When you see our Clean seal, you can be sure this brand's products are formulated without certain ingredients that are potentially harmful to human health and the environment and also address ingredients clients are concerned about, including phthalates, formaldehyde or formaldehyde releasers, oxybenzone and octinoxate, hydroquinone, triclosan, coal tar, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone, insoluble plastic microbeads, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.