Revealer Super Creamy + Brightening Concealer with Caffeine and Hyaluronic Acid
Size: 0.20 oz/ 6 mL
Color: Tone 0.5 N
What it is: A super creamy, skincare-packed clean concealer with medium coverage and a fresh, hydrated, radiant finish. Non-comedogenic. Safe for sensitive skin.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
- Caffeine and Pink Algae Extract: Fights dark circles, puffiness, and dullness.
- Hyaluronic Acid and Peptides: Hydrate and visibly plump for supple, juicy skin.
- Arnica and Panthenol: The ultimate skin-calming tool for blemishes and redness.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.
What Else You Need to Know: This silicone-free formula blends easily and seamlessly melts into skin. It helps reduce the appearance of dark circles, hyperpigmentation, redness and blemishes but still fully looks like your skin. Buildable coverage is delivered in an eye cream base packed with hyaluronic acid, peptides, and caffeine that visibly brightens, hydrates and plumps. Clinically proven to improve the quality of bare skin over time and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Safety tested to not clog pores or cause breakouts.
Clinical Results: In a consumer study with 20 subjects after using Revealer for 28 days:
- 100% agreed this product improved the quality of bare skin
- 100% showed clinical improvement in the appearance of crow's feet / fine lines and wrinkles
- 100% agreed this product effectively conceals under-eye circles, dark spots and blemishes
Clean at Sephora
Clean at Sephora is a curation of brands committed to evolving the beauty industry. When you see our Clean seal, you can be sure this brand's products are formulated without certain ingredients that are potentially harmful to human health and the environment and also address ingredients clients are concerned about, including phthalates, formaldehyde or formaldehyde releasers, oxybenzone and octinoxate, hydroquinone, triclosan, coal tar, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone, insoluble plastic microbeads, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.