Resurface+ AHA Renewing Body Cream
Size: 10 oz / 296 mL
What it is: A luxurious AHA and BHA exfoliant body cream visibly smooths rough, bumpy, crepey skin while moisturizing with shea butter, jojoba oil and glycerin.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dark Spots, Dryness, and Uneven Texture
- AHA Blend 6%: Exfoliates dead skin cells, visibly reducing discoloration and smoothing texture.
- Willow Bark Extract (BHA): Unclogs congested pores, promoting healthy- and clear-looking skin.
- Bisabolol: A soothing agent extracted from chamomile that calms skin.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free.
What Else You Need to Know: This exfoliating body cream is clinically demonstrated to reduce the appearance of bumps on arms and thighs caused by keratosis pilaris. AHAs and BHAs gently exfoliate dead skin cells for a more even-looking texture, while shea butter and nutrient-dense seed oils restore visible firmness and soften skin.
This product is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner.
Clinical Results: In a 2-week dermatologist-led clinical study on 30 subjects:
- Resurface+ AHA/BHA Renewing Body Cream provided a statistically significant improvement in skin bumps due to KP, scaliness, and roughness
In a qualitative clinical study:
- 100% felt it left their skin feeling softer and smoother.
- 80% felt their rough and bumpy skin was reduced.
Clean at Sephora
Clean at Sephora is a curation of brands committed to evolving the beauty industry. When you see our Clean seal, you can be sure this brand's products are formulated without certain ingredients that are potentially harmful to human health and the environment and also address ingredients clients are concerned about, including phthalates, formaldehyde or formaldehyde releasers, oxybenzone and octinoxate, hydroquinone, triclosan, coal tar, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone, insoluble plastic microbeads, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.