What it is: An intensive hydrating treatment mask, rich with desert-derived botanicals, that leaves hair glossy, healthy, and touch-ably soft.
Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, Curly, and Coily
Hair Texture: Fine, Medium, and Thick
- Damage, Split Ends, and Breakage
- Provides intense hydration
- Leaves hair glossy and smooth
- Strengthens hair elasticity and helps prevent future damage
- Prickly Pear Seed Oil: Delivers intense hydration with a high content of vitamin E, omega fatty acids, and antioxidants.
- Cactus Flower Extract: Supplies essential vitamins and minerals to keep individual hair follicles healthy.
- Cocoa Seed Butter: Strengthens the hair shaft, repairs damage, and intensely nourishes.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, gluten-free, cruelty-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: Just like monsoon season in Arizona, this mask soaks dry hair like the desert after a downpour. Intensely hydrating oils and strengthening botanicals target moisture-resistant hair, improving texture, elasticity, and manageability. Hair is so healthy, glossy, and soft, you can’t stop touching it.
Fragrance Description: The fresh, earthy scent of the desert after rain.