Banana Bright+ Vitamin CC Eye Sticks
Size: Apricot .13 oz / 3.6 g
What it is: A color-correcting eye-cream stick that diminishes the look of dark circles, visibly brightens, and hydrates.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Dullness, and Dark Circles
- Two Forms of Enhanced Vitamin C (3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid and Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate): Help brighten and fade the look of dark circles.
- Banana Powder-Inspired Pigments: Light-reflecting mineral pigments that illuminate the look of your complexion.
- Caffeine: Nurtures and supports skin.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, gluten-free, cruelty-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: Meet the clinical color fix for dark circles: This super hydrating eye cream stick comes in 3 versatile shades—banana, apricot and pumpkin—for color correction and customizable coverage on all skin tones. Layer with concealer to instantly brightens undereyes and neutralizes discoloration, while also smoothing and blurring fines lines and wrinkles.
This formula is packaged in recyclable 100% limex, with sustainably-sourced limestone to help reduce our environmental impact.
Banana: for purple dark circles.
Apricot: for blue/purple dark circles.
Pumpkin: for blue dark circles.
Clinical Results: In an 8-week clinical study on 37 people:
- 100% agree it provides a smooth base for concealer
- 100% agree it color corrects dark circles
- 97% agree it neutralizes unwanted tones in the eye area
Clean at Sephora
Clean at Sephora is a curation of brands committed to evolving the beauty industry. When you see our Clean seal, you can be sure this brand's products are formulated without certain ingredients that are potentially harmful to human health and the environment and also address ingredients clients are concerned about, including phthalates, formaldehyde or formaldehyde releasers, oxybenzone and octinoxate, hydroquinone, triclosan, coal tar, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone, insoluble plastic microbeads, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.