What it is: A water-based serum supercharged with trans-resveratrol, which reduces the look of pore size, surface redness, and blotchy tone.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dark Spots, Redness, and Oiliness
- 10% Niacinamide: Improves the look of post-acne dark spots, oiliness, and surface redness.
- Brightenyl (Diglucosyl Gallic Acid): Brightens the look of skin and soothes sensitivity.
- Trans-Resveratrol: Brightens the appearance of dark spots.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, sulfates SLS & SLES, triclocarban, triclosan, and contains less than one percent synthetic fragrance. It is also cruelty-free.
What Else You Need to Know: This resveratrol-boosted, niacinamide serum reduces the appearance of enlarged pores, visible shine, oily skin, and improves the look of post-acne dark spots. In as little as two weeks, the appearance of surface redness and discolorations are visibly reduced while the natural moisture barrier is balanced.
Clinical Results: In an independent, single blind-study of 33 participants, after 2 weeks:
- 100% of people saw an improvement in the look of oiliness
- 100% of people saw an improvement in the appearance of post-acne dark spots
After 4 weeks:
- 100% of people noticed their skin was clearer
- 100% of people felt they saw a visible reduction in the appearance of redness
After 8 weeks:
- 97% of people felt their pores looked smaller