What it is: A clean, revolutionary pro-retinol serum derived from pink algae that is shown to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles—without the harsh side effects.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Dullness and Uneven Texture, and Loss of Firmness and Elasticity
- 2% Pro-Retinol Derived from Pink Algae: Rich in beta carotene that converts to retinol in the skin to diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Quercetin: An antioxidant that holds the retinol activity within the skin for longer-lasting activity and quicker visible results.
- Organic Argan Oil: Creates a hydrating barrier on the skin with vitamin E, antioxidants, and firming essential fatty acids—it’s also a natural source of quercetin.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: This clean, weightless serum works within skin for a smoother, brighter you in 24 hours. Powerful pro-retinol from pink algae and quercetin work together to improve the look of fine lines, wrinkles, pores, and dark spots while being gentle and kind to skin. Shown to not cause redness or irritation.
Clinical Results: In a clinical study:
- 91% saw an improvement in smoothness after 1 week
- 88% saw an improvement in texture after 1 week
In a consumer study after 24 hours:
- 100% agreed it was gentle enough for everyday use
Clean at Sephora
Clean at Sephora is a curation of brands committed to evolving the beauty industry. When you see our Clean seal, you can be sure this brand's products are formulated without certain ingredients that are potentially harmful to human health and the environment and also address ingredients clients are concerned about, including phthalates, formaldehyde or formaldehyde releasers, oxybenzone and octinoxate, hydroquinone, triclosan, coal tar, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone, insoluble plastic microbeads, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.