What it is: A clinically proven one percent vitamin A retinol serum with a double dose of fast-acting retinal and encapsulated retinol that visibly firms, targets fine lines and wrinkles, and improves texture while nourishing the skin with minimal irritation.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Uneven Texture, and Loss of Firmness and Elasticity
- Fast-Acting Retinal: Promotes immediate delivery to tighten the look of skin, visibly improve texture, and fight the look of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Encapsulated Retinol: Delivers more stable gradual release results without irritation.
- Upcycled Kalahari Melon Oil and Raspberry Seed Oil: Are rich in antioxidants, soothe, and replenish moisture.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, gluten-free, cruelty-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: Powered by an ultra-stable blend of retinal and encapsulated retinol, this one percent vitamin A retinol serum quickly fights wrinkles and penetrates more intensely than traditional retinol. This serum visibly improves fine lines, wrinkles, and texture with gradual release benefits causing less irritation. Ceramides rehydrate the skin while upcycled Kalahari melon and raspberry seed oils work in tandem to soothe and restore moisture for a visibly firmer, more youthful-looking glow.
Based on an 8-week clinical study on 34 subjects of all skin types, when using product as instructed:
- Improve skin texture by over 20%
- Reduce the appearance of crow’s feet lines + wrinkles
Based on consumer panel in a clinical study on subjects of all skin types when using product as instructed:
- Immediate improvement in firmness + smoothness after 1 use
- Improvement in fine lines + deep wrinkles after 4 weeks
Clean + Planet Positive at Sephora
When you see our Clean + Planet Positive seal, this brand's products are formulated without certain ingredients that are potentially harmful to human health and environment. They also address ingredients clients are concerned about, including phthalates, formaldehyde or formaldehyde releasers, oxybenzone and octinoxate, hydroquinone, triclosan, coal tar, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone, insoluble plastic microbeads, and more: For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.
On top of meeting the Clean at Sephora formulated without list, these brands are on a mission to do right by your routine and the planet by making climate commitments and focusing on sustainable sourcing, responsible packaging, and environmental giving.