Women’s Bean Boots, 8" Shearling-Lined Insulated
Current price: $289.00
Size: 11, Width Medium B
Our legendary Maine-made Bean Boot – beautifully crafted in buttery-soft, gently tumbled leather with an extraordinarily plush shearling lining, just like our favorite slippers.
- With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order one size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 9. With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size up. Half sizes, order one size up. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 10.
- Rich, full-grain US leather, gently tumbled for a remarkably soft, broken-in feel.
- Lined with the coziest premium shearling for extra warmth.
- American shearling lamb fur is dyed and treated.
- Iconic triple-needle stitching provides long-lasting durability.
- Lace-up design offers a secure and customizable fit. Laces not waterproof.
- Waterproof rubber boot bottom keeps feet dry.
- Boot bottom is lined with insulation for additional warmth.
- Uniquely shaped foot form offers comfort and stability, and a steel shank adds support.
- Legendary chain-tread outsole gives reliable traction.
- Best for rain, slush, snow and colder conditions.
- Not designed to stay submerged in water.
- Made in Maine.