Slip On Some Style
The Vans Classic Slip-On is one of the most iconic models ever from the famous California skateboarding sneaker brand. Clean, simple, comfortable, and of course, easy to put on, the Slip-On offers effortless and versatile style. Its signature laceless design gives it a laid-back and timeless look, while the canvas construction makes it lightweight, breathable, and durable. The low-profile upper sits atop the classic Vans vulcanized sole unit with a gum rubber waffle-patterned outsole for maximum grip on or off the board. The recognizable Slip-On is no doubt the checkerboard colorway, which has been immortalized on the big screen, on the concert stage, and in the streets since it first released in the 1970s.
While the checkered colorway is the most popular, the Slip-On continues to be produced in an endless array of colors and materials. Traditionally constructed in canvas, the shoe is also available in suede, leather, and synthetic iterations, ranging from solid-colored uppers to wild graphic prints. Its simple design also makes for the perfect canvas for your own custom paint job or illustrations across the upper. Simply put, the Slip-On is a sneaker that should be in everyone’s rotation. Find your pair at Foot Locker today.
• Canvas upper. Select styles constructed in leather, suede, or synthetic materials.
• Signature laceless design with elastic side gores for easy slip-on and -off access.
• Available in a wide range of colors, prints, and patterns.
• Vans logo tab on lateral side.
• Padded insole for extra comfort.
• Vans’ classic vulcanized rubber sole.
• Gum rubber waffle tread outsole for multi-surface traction.
• Heel “Off the Wall” license plate on midsole.