The Petal Edition Lip and Complexion Holiday Gift Set
What it is: A clean, high-performance makeup set featuring a limited-edition trio with a blush, highlight, and lip balm in Petal—the rosy fan-favorite shade.
- Vitis Vita Grape Extract (Lit Up Highlight Stick): Visibly firms, boosts moisture, and removes impurities.
- Berryflux Vita (Baby Cheeks Lip and Blush Stick): Boosts hydration and preserves youthful-looking skin.
- Jojoba, Almond, and Argan Oil Blend (Squeaky Clean Liquid Lip Balm): Hydrates and softens.
Ingredient Callouts: These products are vegan, gluten-free, cruelty-free, and come in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: Gucci Westman, Westman Atelier’s founder, introduces a curated set inspired by the rosy lips and cheeks of her youngest daughter, Petal. For a glowy flush and pop of color, dab Baby Cheeks Blush Stick in Petal on the apples of cheeks and glide Lit Up Highlight Stick in Petal on the tops of cheekbones. Finish the look with Squeaky Clean Liquid Lip Balm in Petal for a touch of juicy dimension. Made with clean, skin-loving ingredients and high-performance pigments, this multipurpose trio is ethereally fresh and supremely wearable.
This Set Contains:
- 0.17 oz/ 5 g Full Size Lit Up Highlight Stick in shade Petal (dusty nude rose)
- 0.21 oz/ 5 g Full Size Baby Cheeks Lip and Blush Stick in shade Petal (dusty nude rose)
- 0.21 oz/ 6.5 mL Full Size Squeaky Clean Liquid Lip Balm in shade Petal (dusty nude rose)
Clean at Sephora
Clean at Sephora is a curation of brands committed to evolving the beauty industry. When you see our Clean seal, you can be sure this brand's products are formulated without certain ingredients that are potentially harmful to human health and the environment and also address ingredients clients are concerned about, including phthalates, formaldehyde or formaldehyde releasers, oxybenzone and octinoxate, hydroquinone, triclosan, coal tar, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone, insoluble plastic microbeads, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.