What it is: A cult-favorite retinol and AHA serum clinically shown to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles while visibly firming and brightening for glowing, younger-looking skin.
Skin Type: Normal, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Dullness, Loss of Firmness and Elasticity
- Encapsulated Retinol: Non-irritating retinol that improves the look of fine lines, texture, and elasticity.
- AHA: Exfoliates to improve texture and uneven tone for smoother, brighter-looking skin.
- Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract: Antioxidant that helps reduce visible signs of aging and defend against pollution.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, sulfates SLS & SLES, triclocarban, triclosan, and contains less than one percent synthetic fragrance. It is also vegan and cruelty-free.
What Else You Need to Know: Utilizing a time-release, encapsulated retinol, this formula delivers a consistent stream of retinol throughout the night to minimize irritation often experienced with retinol products. The formula also contains an AHA for smoothing and visible brightening benefits in as few as two weeks. This serum is clinically shown to improve texture in two weeks and reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles in eight weeks.
Clinical Results: Results from a clinical study conducted on 35 women ages 25 to 50 via visual evaluation and instrumental measurement over 12 weeks of use:
- Participants saw visible brightening in as few as two weeks
In a scientific study of 35 women:
- 93% of subjects saw an improvement in texture
- 90% of subjects reported a more even skin tone
- 83% of subjects said their skin looks brighter