What it is: An intensely moisturizing mask takes hair from dry and damaged to silky soft in as little as three minutes.
Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, Curly, and Coily
Hair Texture: Fine, Medium, and Thick
Key Benefits: Rebuilds, Strengthens, and Makes Hair Silky-Soft
- Cystoseira Compressa Extract (Brown Algae): This marine active helps provide intensive repair and helps provide heat protection.
- Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract: Helps enhance color, add moisture retention, and shine; rich in flavonoids and polyphenols.
- Baobab Seed Oil: From the African Tree of Life (known for its ability to store water), this rich, silky oil acts as an intense emollient for dry, damaged hair.
- Alpha Keratin 60ku®: a healing protein that’s identical to the keratin that makes up 90% of our hair. It repaves and refills keratin, repairing damaged hair with each use.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: Infused with an exclusive complex that includes Alpha Keratin 60ku®, this product delivers an immediate and intense hydrating and conditioning boost. The result? Silky-soft hair that’s immediately reinvigorated with health and nourishment. It features a rich, nurturing blend of creamy coconut and tropical yuzu extracts wrapped in warm woods.
Clinical Results: In a consumer Perception Study of 55 women who used a control shampoo and conditioner and Restorative Treatment Mask for 2 weeks:
- 97% of women felt their hair was softer after just 1 use
- 95% of women felt their hair was more moisturized after just 1 use
- 93% felt their hair was healthier and more nourished after 4 uses