What it is: An alcohol-free, dual-phase setting and refreshing spray that sets makeup for up to 12 hours, hydrates skin, and provides a visible, breathable, glassy glow.
Formulation: Lightweight Spray
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
- Blue Agave Extract (Blue Agave Grip Phase): Grips and sets makeup.
- Hemp-Derived Cannabis Seed Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe, and Niacinamide (Blue Agave Grip Phase): Hydrate, refresh, and provide antioxidant benefits throughout the day for blissed-out skin.
- Hemp-Derived Cannabis Seed and Moringa Seed Oils (Green Cannabis Glow Phase): Add an extra shot of hydration to lock in moisture and provide a visible, breathable, glassy glow.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.
What Else You Need to Know: This non-sticky, dual-phase formula features two layers—the blue agave grip phase and the green cannabis glow phase—that activate when mixed together. The spray forms a weightless, invisible layer to grip and set makeup for up to 12 hours. It can also be used before makeup application to prep skin. Mist throughout the day onto clean skin or over makeup to refresh, revitalize, and provide a visibly glassy glow. The formula has a light, natural aloe scent. Same formula you love, now with less natural colorants. Please note the color of Hydro Grip Set + Refresh Spray may look different, but its formula hasn’t changed.
Clinical Results: In an in-use market study, reports included:
- 100% of people said formula sets and locks in makeup immediately after use
- 100% of people said formula helps lock in makeup and lasts for 12 hours
- 90% of people said formula gripped makeup all day and makeup looks better and stays on better after 12 hours of use
Clean at Sephora
Clean at Sephora is a curation of brands committed to evolving the beauty industry. When you see our Clean seal, you can be sure this brand's products are formulated without certain ingredients that are potentially harmful to human health and the environment and also address ingredients clients are concerned about, including phthalates, formaldehyde or formaldehyde releasers, oxybenzone and octinoxate, hydroquinone, triclosan, coal tar, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone, insoluble plastic microbeads, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.