Current price: $30.00
Ceramic jar with all-over Greek meander logo. This candle comes with a lid to preserve its scent and protect it from dust.
- Black: Underbrush. Top notes: underbrush, mountain pine, spruce, cardamom. Middle notes: incense, sage, wet moss, patchouli. Base notes: mushroom, embers, cedarwood, oud
- Light blue: Marine Fig. Top notes: lemon, bergamot, green notes, fig leaves. Middle notes: pittosporum, gardenia, jasmine, lily of the valley, fig milk. Base notes: ozonated saline notes, tree musk, cedarwood, fig wood
- Green: Mint and coriander. Top notes: bergamot, mint leaves, lemon, lavender. Middle notes: basil, Clary sage, thyme, mint, cardamom. Base notes: lichen, woody notes, moss
- Pink. Top notes: raspberry, pear, mango. Middle notes: rose, currant leaves. Base notes: cedarwood, vetiver
- Lilac: Sandalwood. Top notes: bitter orange, lemon, rose, pink pepper, saffron, artemisia. Middle notes: rose, cloves, sandalwood, oud, black pepper. Base notes: vanilla, cypress, patchouli, vetiver, amber
- 3.35"W x 4"H
- 100% Paraffin wax
- Please respect the following burning instructions for appropriate use. For prevention and to avoid wax tunneling, burn the candle until the wax has melted properly and pooled to the edge. The first usage might take more time as the wax needs to be warmed up. Be aware that the flames should never come close or in direct contact with the glass, to avert overheat and risk of breaking. Please always ensure to remain at least 1 cm (0.5 inches) of wax at the bottom to ensure glass protection. In addition, trim the wick between uses and check its position over time. Do not leave the lit candle unattended and avoid exposure to wind or heat sources.