What it is: An easier, friendlier alternative to blue shampoo, this alcohol-free foam neutralizes brassy yellow tones on blondes and lighter hair colors while adding bounce and style memory.
Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, Curly, and Coily
Hair Texture: Fine, Medium, and Thick
- Heat Protection
- Neutralizes brassiness in light
- Renews elasticity and boosts volume and bounce
- Mess-free application
- Rosinate: Renews elasticity and bounce and provides flexible texture.
- Violet (Purple) Tint: Neutralizes brassy yellow tones in blonde hair.
- Panthenol Provitamin B5: Restores shine, reduces breakage, adds moisture, and helps prevent damage.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, sulfates SLS & SLES, triclocarban, triclosan, and contains less than one percent synthetic fragrance. It is also vegan, gluten-free, cruelty-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: This lightly tinted leave-in foam makes toning blonde and light hair quicker and easier than using a purple shampoo. The groundbreaking formula features flexible rosins instead of commonly used resins to renew elasticity and soften texture. It leaves hair looking brighter, bouncy, and brass-free.